SETA have been evaluated by NEBOSH as a Gold Learning Partner, which is the highest level in the NEBOSH Learning Partner programme.
SETA have been providing Nebosh courses since we delivered our first course in 1992 ( our centre number is 097). Since then we have delivered Nebosh course in many countries including the UK, in numerous countries in Europe, the whole of the Middle East, and a number of countries in Africa.
The NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme was introduced in September 2019, recognising those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience.
All NEBOSH Learning Partners have been classified based on their performance against the programme’s principles which represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support for learners. The key principles are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
Learning Partner Status
Learning Partners can be identified as follows:
- Gold – greatly exceeds the programme principles
- Silver – exceeds the programme principles
- Bronze – meets the programme principles