SETA International SLOVENIAHealth and Safety Course Calendar 2017
|July||NEBOSH - IGC||IGC1||5||17/07/2017||31/07/2017||€795|
|July||NEBOSH - IGC||GC2, GC3||5||24/07/2017||31/07/2017||€700|
|August||NEBOSH - IOGC||IOGC||5||07/08/2017||14/08/2017||€1,290|
NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC1 / GC2)
Achieve recognition for your health and safety skills and knowledge anywhere in the world with the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
This is offered as an open course at a variety of venues overseas or it can be run in-company. It can be run as a two-week block; alternatively, it can be scheduled as two one-week block.
Course Duration: 10 Days
No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
Full certification includes two written exams of 2 hours each and one practical assignment to demonstrate knowledge gained from IGC1 and GC2.
- Management of international health and safety (IGC1)
- Control of international workplace hazards (GC2)
- International health and safety practical application (GC3)
What kind of people take the NEBOSH International General Certificate?
Managers, supervisors and employees throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organisation.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH International Diploma. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
NEBOSH International Oil & Gas Certificate
The NEBOSH Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety covers the principles of process safety management in the oil and gas industries. The syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international industry standards.
Course Duration: 5 days
What kind of people take the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety?
Those who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties, including:
- Employee representatives;
- Newly appointed Health and Safety Advisers.
- Health, safety and environmental Management in context
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
Students should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of NEBOSH’s Certificate-level qualifications.
IOSH Managing Safely
An introduction to Safety and Health for Supervisors and Managers in all types of organisations who are required to manage efficiently and effectively the activities for which they are responsible without endangering their workforce, other people, the environment or the physical assets of the organisation and in accordance with the Safety Policy of the organisation and Health & Safety Legislation
The course teaches the manager to apply good management principles of safety and health as part of total management strategy. The course is available as an open or in-company course.
Course Duration: 3 Days
- The general Risk Management approach
- Understanding why incidents involving injury or damage occur
- Applying management principles to safety and health
- Behavioural factors affecting safety and health performance
- The legal framework for safety and health at work
- Communication skills in relation to safety and health
- Nature of important, commonly occurring hazards
- Specialised hazards
Save up to €100 if you book 6 weeks in advance!
(Confirmed booking includes payment, T&C apply. Contact SETA for details.)
Our price include
- NEBOSH Candidate Registration
- NEBOSH Examination Fees
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Unit Certificates and Qualification Certificate on successful completion