SETA International conducted Oil and Gas Operational Safety Course for Safety Officers held in Accra for 5 days during June 2017. Safety performance improvement areas such as hazard recognition, standards for on-shore and off-shore oil and gas exploration and production and the hazard control techniques that are being used as best practice in the developed countries. Participants from the Tema Oil Refinery (TOR), Sunon Asogli Power Company, oil marketing companies and offshore service providers benefitted from this training. This course was delivered by Russell Prince from the UK and there are more such courses are being planned in future in Ghana to conduct in collaboration with Terra Africa, Accra, Ghana.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate, Bulgaria
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management in Stockport, United Kingdom
- NEBOSH International deliver Leadership Excellence in Qatar!
- NEBOSH HSE Process Safety Management Course in Ghana
- International Technical Programme in Oil and Gas Operational Safety for Petroleum Commission, Ghana