Engineering Training50 Years of Commitment to Excellence
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence (HSL)
1 Day including assessment
No formal previous health and safety knowledge is required. However, NEBOSH recommends students to have an underpinning knowledge of health and safety issues.
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
This qualification covers the following topics:
- What health and safety leadership means
- The moral, legal and financial reasons for good health and safety leadership
- The links between health and safety leadership and culture
- What the different leadership styles are
- How human failures can impact performance and culture
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE’s) model of effective Health and Safety Leadership
- How leaders can build effective relationships with the workforce.
Who can benefit from this course?
Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the UK’s Health and Safety Regulator, have joined forces and developed this new one day Health and Safety qualification for managers, senior business leaders or employees who are aspiring to this position.
The interactive, thought provoking content shows how leaders can influence health and safety performance and culture through their actions and behaviours.
It highlights the moral, legal and financial reasons for good Health and Safety Leadership. It offers guidance on the key areas to focus on to make a difference and how leaders can become better advocates and influencers in relation to Health and Safety.
Note: This course can be delivered in-company anywhere in the UK and internationally.