Engineering Training50 Years of Commitment to Excellence
Managing Health and Safety in the Global Environment (MHSGE) Course
Who can benefit from this course?
This course is designed for Directors, Managers, Executives and Supervisors who provide strategic and operational guidance to manage Health and Safety in the global environment, be this in the private, public or voluntary sector. It will educate and update them on all relevant areas of Health and Safety to bench marking best practices to improve organisational culture. Also covers the corporate and personal liabilities which exist and most importantly how to minimise them.
Understand the importance of Senior Management and the responsibilities, pitfalls and implications of carrying out their duties with regards to their company’s Health and Safety compliance.
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Timing: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Course Venue: To be confirmed by email
(This course can be delivered in-company subject to 6 weeks lead time)
- Foundation of Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Organisational roles and responsibilities
- Principles of assessing and managing Contractors
- Health and Safety Culture and the Challenges
- An awareness of human factors which influence behaviour at work
- Understanding stress in the workplace
- Bench marking, best practices in worker Health and Safety
The course will involve participants in discussions, case studies, group work and bench marking exercise to help them to understand the challenges and how to manage them.
SETA will issue certificate for those who successfully completed the course and assessment.
ALL COURSE NOTES/WORK FOLDER AND REFERENCE MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED