Engineering Training50 Years of Commitment to Excellence
ISO Internal Auditor Training Course
Who can benefit from this course?
The ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor course is aimed anyone whose role is, or will involve the internal auditing of a company’s quality management system.
Also suitable for anyone aspiring to build their knowledge and experience of ISO 9001:2015 leading toward the career as Quality Auditor in the future.
By the end of this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course, delegates will understand the internal auditing process and be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Understand the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organization’s QMS.
Course Duration: 2 Days (includes assessment). This course is available via Zoom live videoconferencing.
Course Timing: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The ISO 9001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and practical exercises. Once completed, you will have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- The structure of Annex SL
- PDCA Cycle of continuous improvement
- Audit planning
- Audit preparation
- Undertaking an audit
- Checking evidence
- Writing factual reports
- Performing effective follow up of corrective actions
Course consists of group discussion, practical case study analysis and audit scenario exercises.
No formal previous knowledge is required.
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
Certificate of participation will be issued to the participants who successfully completed the full course.
ALL COURSE NOTES/WORK FOLDER AND REFERENCE MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED
This course is available throughout the UK and internationally. Corporate enquiries are welcome.