We have moved from strength to strength in the past 50 years providing excellent health and safety trainings for various industrial sectors. We have been delivering national and international accredited training programmes. Our trainers understand specific needs of the delegates in a class-room and adopt appropriate methods to make the subject easier for them to understand, so that it helps delegates not only to perform well in their exams, but also effectively apply new learnings confidently on return to work.
Obviously this will contribute to individual’s career growth and at the same time improve organizational safety culture, which in turn gives competitive advantage over others, by increasing overall reputation, reducing insurance, legal and several unproductive incidental costs that might incur with untrained workforce.
Our structured bespoke training programmes meet industry standards, so please discuss with us your requirement, whether you a have clear competency progression for your employees already, or you want us to provide a clear working plan. Our consultants would be more than happy to conduct training needs analysis and provide suitable advice, organize trainings at your premises or in our training facilities.
- Our training advice is available for all sizes of organisations and individuals
- Our training matches individual’s continuing personal or professional development (CPD) plan
- Our training meets global industry standards
- Our trainers are ready to share vast number of years of industry experience
NEBOSH and IOSH Courses
We are accredited training provider for following internationally accredited health and safety training courses of NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) and IOSH (The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health). These courses cover wide range of international standards that are applicable to different work environment.
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence (1 Day) Find out more
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation (1 Day)
- NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work (1 Day)
- NEBOSH Safety Simplified (3 Days including assessment)
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work (3 Days including exam)
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management (4 Days + 1 Day exam) Find out more
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety (5 Days + 1 Day exam) Find out more
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (10 Days + 1 Day exam) Find out more
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (10 Days + 1 Day exam) Find out more
- IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors (1 Day)
- IOSH Managing Safely (4 Days including assessment) Find out more
- IOSH Supervising Safely (2 Days including)
These courses are suitable for individuals who are already in their health and safety careers and wanting to update their knowledge in order to effectively implement current health and safety systems in their work place, which in turn would help their career progression, or for those who are thinking to begin their career toward health and safety specialisation.
Needless to say, these courses are beneficial to organisations that are working to continually improve overall health and safety culture by developing informed work force.
In addition to above accredited courses, SETA International is offering bespoke courses for international clients, for example,
- Inspection of Oil and Gas Industry for Health and Safety Inspectors of Public/Government Authority (5 days). This course was developed in collaboration with Training Centre for International Labour Organisation (ILO) and delivered for Inspectors of Oil and Gas working in Public Authority in Kuwait. This course is planned to be delivered for persons of similar responsibilities working for Government Directorate of Factories Inspectors in Ghana in January 2018 as well. This is useful for Corporate HSE managers and supervisors to be aware of the areas to be compliant internationally. Find out more
- Managing Health and Safety in the Global Environment (3 days). This course is suitable for Managers, Senior Managers and Supervisors, to work to drive positive corporate Safety Culture in an organisation. This course is being scheduled for a senior managers multinational company in Greece. Find out more
- Safety for Project and Construction Managers (4 days). This course was delivered for global participants of a multinational company in Austria. Find out more
Please check with us for course dates, price, including special offers, if any applicable from time to time, for individual location on any of our courses, accredited or bespoke or both.