NEBOSH, IOSH and bespoke Courses in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaWe are accredited training provider for internationally recognised Health and Safety, Technical and Performing Engineering training programmes
NEBOSH and IOSH Courses
We are accredited training provider for following internationally accredited health and safety training courses of NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) and IOSH (The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health). These courses cover wide range of international standards that are applicable to different work environment.
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence (1 Day)
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation (1 Day)
- NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work (1 Day)
- NEBOSH Safety Simplified (3 Days including assessment)
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work (3 Days including exam)
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management (4 Days + 1 Day exam)
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety (5 Days + 1 Day exam)
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (10 Days + 1 Day exam)
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (10 Days + 1 Day exam)
- IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors (1 Day)
- IOSH Managing Safely (4 Days including assessment)
- IOSH Supervising Safely (2 Days including)
Suitable for individuals who are already in their health and safety careers and wanting to update their knowledge in order to effectively implement current health and safety systems in their work place, which in turn would help their career progression, or for those who are thinking to begin their career toward health and safety specialisation.
Needless to say, these courses are beneficial to organisations that are working to continually improve overall health and safety culture by developing informed work force.
In addition to above accredited courses, SETA International is offering bespoke courses for international clients, for example,
Inspection of Oil and Gas Industry for Health and Safety Inspectors of Public/Government Authority (5 days). This course was developed in collaboration with Training Centre for International Labour Organisation (ILO) and delivered for Inspectors of Oil and Gas working in Public Authority in Kuwait. This course is planned to be delivered for persons of similar responsibilities working for Government Directorate of Factories Inspectors in Ghana in January 2018 as well. This is useful for Corporate HSE managers and supervisors to be aware of the areas to be compliant internationally.
Managing Health and Safety in the Global Environment (3 days). This course is suitable for Managers, Senior Managers and Supervisors, to work to drive positive corporate Safety Culture in an organisation. This course is being scheduled for a senior managers multinational company in Greece.
Safety for Project and Construction Managers (4 days). This course was delivered for global participants of a multinational company in Austria.
Please check with us for course dates, price, including special offers, if any applicable from time to time, for individual location on any of our courses, accredited or bespoke or both.
Corporate Requests: Save the cost of travel and accommodationWe can provide bespoke training packages to meet your needs at a location of your choice
In-house training available from only 10 delegates in locations across Europe!
Save the cost of travel, accommodation, visa and other incidental expenses to your staff by sending them away from normal work location for training. Please contact us for details, stating your specific requirements.