Training Needs Analysis
Training needs analysis helps to improve organisational talent management strategy by retaining, developing and creating right opportunity for individuals and overall performance of the organisation.
Our approach focuses on the analysis of key business and organisational outcomes in terms of relevance, alignment and measurement of learning and development requirement of individuals in the organisation.
Current capabilities are measured in terms of working knowledge, skill/competency levels and attitude of the individuals, department and managerial levels.
Data will be gathered by structured approach using pre-existing job details, current and expected future performance levels of individual positions in alignment with organizational objectives. Also gathering information through questionnaires and personal interviews.
Our report will consist of:
- current skills gaps
- ways of improving competencies of individuals
- prioritising identified learning needs
- learning and development plan for the organisation
- personal development plan for individuals
- training requirements and cost estimate
- a contribution to the companies overall training plan